He is smiling. Mainly when we play binky tag and at random objects.
Also.. he weighed in at 11 lbs 1 oz at the dr. He was fully clothed this time... SO he probably is jus under 11 lbs. He is such a big boy. I can only imagine how big he would be if he could nurse the way he should and wants to.
The doctor does think Eli's frenulum is tight... but he is not completely tongue tied. Which I knew, but I know it could be better. He didn't feel comfortable performing the frenulotomy in his office (it is just a little snip... no stitches) So we have a referral to a head and neck surgeon. It make me giggle, cuz it really sounds very simple from everywhere I have read on the net. But I am glad the dr knows his limits and his discomforts so that he doesn't make a huge mistake from the nerves.
No comments:
Post a Comment